The Chesterfield Classic Sofa. The Chesterfield Leather Sofa with it's unique Low Back Style, Deep Buttoned Arms and Back complemented with a Buttoned Front Border. The Scroll Fronted arms on the Chesterfield Leather Sofa are attractively embellished with lines of individual stud nails. An undoubted winner in any room from the cottage to the boardroom. A classic of its kind ;Traditional Vintage British Style.
- Handmade in Antiqued Green Leather carefully rubbed to highlight the appearance of ageing
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered and buttoned by craftsmen
- Real wood Bunfeet
- Hand studded
- From construction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house.
- Individual seating options (Soft, Medium, Firm)
- Payment Option 50% Deposit Rest of Balance On Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framework
- Manufactured In England
- Worldwide delivery Available
- 5 Year Additional Warranty Available
The attraction of a classic design is its historic charm and noble elegance. Our range of upholstery in Antiqued leather is no exception. The hide is pre-dyed before arriving at the workshop and subsequently antiqued by gently rubbing away the top coat. A final sealant is then applied to ensure protection, also providing a mellow luster finish. It is for this reason that a Classic Chesterfield transmits such character and warmth, easily welcomed into any home.
Please click here for an insight into the history of our Chesterfield Settees
2 Seater: H:72cm x W:165cm x D:86 cm